2. The Administrator of the personal data collected in correlation with the Conference is PROIDEA Sp. z o.o., whose headquarters is in Cracow (30-418), 9 Zakopiańska Street, and has been entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the City of Cracow under the number 000448243, NIP: 6793088842, and is also the leading organizer of the Conference (“Administrator”).
3. You may contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at out phone number +48 605 177 303. Our telephone operating hours are from Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
What kind of personal data do we process and for what reasons?
4. The Administrator processes personal data in agreement with the General Data Protection Regulation as of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of their personal data and regarding the ease in processing such data, as well as the repeal of the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
5. We process personal data collected via a Conference registration form, which is available on our webpage at the address: https://dodkrakow.pl (“Service”).
The Service contains information on the Conference and enables individuals to declare their participation in the Conference via the webpage, which is available at the address: www.evenea.pl (“Platform”).
6. The Administrator processes the following personal data of every user (who is a participant of the Conference): first name and last name, email address, telephone number, company name and position. This information is given out voluntarily by each participant, however this data is essential for the purpose of entering into an agreement with the Administrator, regarding participation in the Conference, as well as for the execution of the Conference. In the case of participants signed up by another party, the Administrator collects and processes additional personal data also collected via the registration form for the Conference, which is as follows: first name and last name, email address and telephone number.
7. The user’s personal data is processed for the purpose of providing services at the Conference as a part of the execution of the agreement on participation at the Conference by the Administrator, on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 pt. b) of the GDPR.
8. PROIDEA collects and processes the following data of users taking part in the Conference as speakers: first name and last name, email address, telephone number, company name, position held, short bio, type of session, lecture title, level of difficulty of presentation, abstract, duration, language of presentation, photograph. PROIDEA processes the personal data of users who have expressed an interest in taking part in the conference as speakers, for the purpose of assessing applications and choosing speakers, as well as for the purpose of the possibility for speakers to participate in the Conference. Accepting the terms and regulations occurs through the selection of the corresponding box found in the presenter’s form and is completely voluntary, however it must be stated that choosing the proper box is a condition of attending the Conference as a speaker (the basis of processing personal data is the agreement of the person in question – art. 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the GDPR). The data is processed for the purpose of assessing the lecture by the Board of the DevOpsDays Krakow Program.
9. During the conference, photographs and videos may be taken, and in connection with this fact, the Administrator will process your image on the basis of the agreement presented in art. 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the GDPR.
10.By giving such data as a user name on Twitter, information regarding how you found out about the Conference, information regarding what it was that made you want to attend the Conference, as well as other questions are voluntary and optional.
11. Providing information for the VAT invoice: company name, address, postal code, city, NIP (optional) is necessary to be provided with an invoice. This type of personal data can be processed for the purpose of issuing an invoice on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 pt. f) of the GDPR.
12. If you agree to the terms, your personal data including: first name and last name, email address, telephone number, country of residence, company name, position, may be processed for marketing and promotional purposes, which are related to offers from the Conference Partners on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the GDPR. Agreeing to such terms is done on a voluntary basis and does not make up a condition for participating in the conference. However the Administrator may process this data for marketing purposes on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 pt. f) of the GDPR.
13. After carrying out the agreement for participation in the conference, the basis on which data will be processed, within the limitations of the point outlined below, is justified on a legal basis (art. 6 par. 1 pt. f) of the GDPR), and is displayed in order to ensure the legal safety of the administrator.
14. Your personal data may be subject to profiling in order to reach the targets that they were chosen for. This data will not, however, be used by the administrator for the purpose of making automatic decisions.
How long do we keep your personal data?
15. Your personal data will be processed until the claims related to the agreement with the Administrator regarding participation at the conference have expired.
16. In the case that you agreed to the processing of your data for marketing purposes, your information will be processed until you withdraw your consent to such processing.
17. In the case that the Administrator received your consent to process your personal data for the Conference Partners (on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the GDPR), your data will be processed by the Administrator until they have been sent to the Conference Partners. The Administrator has the right to use the materials made available by the Presenters after the conference, for the purpose of recruiting other speakers for the following editions of the Conference.
Who do we give your personal data to?
18. The recipients of your personal data are the Administrator’s employees, as well as those cooperating with the Administrator. The recipients of your data may also be entities which provide services to the Administrator with regards to organizing the Conference or helping the Administrator reach marketing goals. Among those who have access to the personal data gathered by the Administrator are those entities servicing the Platform, which aid in registering for the Conference (the Platform is available through the web service Evenea, which is run by Event Labs sp. z o.o. in Warsaw). Additionally, is you are using the online payment system, the Administrator has the right to make your data available in order to carry out the payment process.
19. If you agree to have your data processed by the Conference Partners, they will also be authorized to process the personal data named above.
20. In certain cases, you personal data may also be shared with public bodies. This will only occur in the case that legal stipulations require us to do so.
21. In very rare cases, your personal data may be shared with the United States of America (see pt. 26), but only to those bodies which guarantee the safety of your personal data abiding by the proper standards for their protection, i.e. with reference to those issued by the European Commission’s decision to provide the proper protection of personal data, mentioned in art. 45 of the GDPR, as part of the Privacy Shield, or on the basis of any necessary security, mention in art. 46 of the GDPR, including model contractual clauses.
22. Any requests that you may have regarding your rights may be sent to us at our email address: email@example.com or mailed to us by post at our address: Proidea Sp. z o.o., ul. Zakopiańska 9, 30-418 Cracow Poland.
23. You are entitled to the following rights:
a) The right to request access to your personal data;
b) The right to make changes your personal data: if you believe that the personal data provided is inaccurate or incomplete;
c) The right to remove your personal data;
d) The right to limit what personal data is processed;
e) The right to object to the processing of your personal data: you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a personal situation. You have an absolute right to object to your personal data’s being processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling linked with direct marketing. In connection with the fact that the basis of processing personal data lies within the justifiable interest of the Administrator, i.e. the settlement, investigation or protection of the Administrator’s claims, the processing of the personal data of individual participants signed up for the Conference by another party (art 6 par. 1 pt f GDPR) may be objected by the individual.
f) The right to withdraw consent: if you agreed to the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, however this withdrawal does not pertain to the data that was processed before withdrawing consent.
g) The right to transfer your personal data:
24. We will use our best efforts to ensure that your personal data is fully and legally protected. If, despite this fact, you believe that we are processing your data illegally, you are entitled to the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which falls to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Poland.
General information about cookies
25. We use technologies, such as cookie files, to gather and process personal data in order to personalize the content of advertisements visible on other web pages, as well as to conduct analyses of the traffic present in the Service.
Cookies enable us to get to know your interaction with the Service better. They allow us to therefore organize its structure. They also collect information on how it is that you use the Service, on the page through which you were directed to us, as well as the number of times you visited our page and how much time you spent on specific pages. Cookies also allow us to personalize our advertisements, as well as those of our partners.
The Service’s cookie files are automatically stored in your devices if your setting so allow. A cookie file usually contains the domain name, its expiration date, as well as an individual random identification number for that file. The information stored within a cookie file may be found with other data that you provided, including your email address. You may switch off the cookies function in your internet browser’s settings. If you choose this option, you will be able to navigate the web, however the functions of the sites may be limited.
26. The Service uses the Administrator’s cookies, as well as third party cookies.
The service uses cookie remarketing tools in order to provide you with advertisements on Facebook (Facebook Pixel) and Google (Google Ads).
Besides cookies, the Service may also collect data regularly collected by the administrators of internet systems as a part of the so-called logs and files.
1. The Administrator reserves the right to collect the IP addresses of those visiting the Service, as they may be helpful in diagnosing technical problems in the server, conducting statistical analyses (such as determining the regions that most visits come from). Additionally, they may be helpful in administering and perfecting the Service. The IP addresses are collected anonymously, which means that they are in no way placed in conjunction with the personal data of a user.